Travel through the night to Mount Sinai to climb the mountain at night to see sunrise from atop Moses’ Mountain. Descent after dawn to visit one of the oldest Christian monasteries in the world, St. Catherine, built around the site of the Burning Bush.
White Desert Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh at 10:30 pm by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to drive to St.Catheine, takes about 3 hours driving. Start climbing the Moses Mountain begins at 2:00 am and coming down at 7:00 am. Then proceed to visit St.Catherine Monastery which is considered one of the most famous monasteries in the world and it was dedicated to one of Alexander’s rulers, Saint Catherine who was tortured to death for the sake of her new faith. You can Travel through by day to Mount Sinai to climb the mountain at day to see sunset from atop Moses’ Mountain. Then transfer to Dahab for relaxation with time for shopping. Lunch at local resturant in Dahab. Then back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
Tour Including :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers and tours by a private air-conditioned modern vehicle.
- Egyptologist licensed Private tour guide
- All entrance fees to the sightseeing places as mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled mineral water during the tour
- Guest relation assistance during your stay
- Tourism Police Permission for the tours
- All taxes & service charges.
- Hotel Accommodation
- Any other Meals or Beverages
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary