Abu Simbel Day Trip from Aswan will give you the chance to enjoy visiting the two temples of Abu Simbel, with their unique style that are considered the masterpieces of ancient Egypt.
Enjoy your Abu Simbel Day Trip from Aswan. White Desert Travel tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan by a PRIVATE air-conditioned modern vehicle to enjoy Abu Simbel which its main attraction is the great sun temple of Ramses II and the temple of queen Nefertari. Both temples were discovered in 1813 it was almost completely covered with sand. Then both temples were moved in 1960 by the help of Egyptian government and UNESCO to avoid the rising water of the Nile. Ramses II built the temple mostly to honour himself as inside there is a mural depicting his famous victory at Kadesh battle where his army defeated his enemies. On the north of Ramses temple, the Nefertari Temple which was built by Ramses II to his favourite wife Queen Nefertari among other 200 wives and concubines. After finishing the visit you will be escorted back to your hotel in Aswan by your private air-conditioned vehicle.
Tour Including :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers and tours by a private air-conditioned modern vehicle.
- Egyptologist licensed Private tour guide
- All entrance fees to the sightseeing places as mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled mineral water during the tour
- Lunch meal at a good quality restaurant
- Guest relation assistance during your stay
- Tourism Police Permission for the tours
- All taxes & service charges.
- Hotel Accommodation
- Any other Meals or Beverages