Day 01 : Cairo – Bahariya oasis – White Desert
Early morning with our van to Oasis Bahariya, about 04 hours drive, 340 kilometers from Cairo.
Bahariya is the nearest oasis to Cairo, surrounded by black hills made up of ferruginous quartzite and dolerite, and famous for its 398 mineral & sulfur springs, some of which have temperatures reaching up to 45 degrees and are famous for their healing effects.
Arrive in Bawiti the capital of the Oasis occupying a hillside. Move to our hotel AHMED SAFARI CAMP for lunch After lunch, you will start our tour to visit the Black Desert surrounding Bahariya Oasis, where the iron in the desert is one of the reasons for the black rocks.
You will walk to explore Gabal el Marsos (Divided Mountain), and then drive towards the small Bedouin village El Hez then Making your way to the White Desert 160-km on/off road, you will stop by the Crystal Mountain & Agabat el Sharkia, El Santa tree, go across the sands of the White Desert with its chalky, cream landscape, and the wind carved mushroom-shaped formations that resemble both human and animal faces. Tonight you will watch the sunset over the exquisite sands of the desert, dinner will be under the clear sky & stars and over night camping.
Day 02 : Bahariya oasis – Cairo
Wake up from a peaceful and beautiful night, breakfast and return all over the road across the White Desert to Bahariya oasis break in our hotel then head off back to Cairo.
01 Night Hotel on FB basis.
01 Night Camping on FB basis The hotel is Ahmed Safari cam 3***
– All transfers from Cairo to Bahariya,
– All tours in White desert during safari.
– All your tours and excursions are in Jeeps 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
– The service of meet and assist at all your destinations in desert
– one night accommodation in desert at hotel, Single or double dome-shaped tentsTents have mattresses, blankets and sleeping bags.
– During Safari 01bottles of mineral water a day + 01 soft drinks
– Three meals a day Special meals for vegetarians are served upon request (Should be requested prior to arrival)
– All food preparation and cooking is done by the camp staff.
– All camping fees and permits
– Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones…etc)
– Any meals not mentioned in the program
– Any Optional tours
– Medical first-aid kit in each car
– Recovery equipment and tools
– Maintenance for cars
– Staff is trained to help in any emergency Important note:
On occasions there may be a possibility of a slight alternation in the itinerary due to local conditions or any other circumstances beyond our control.
All included visits will be operated where possible