Day 01 : Cairo – Siwa.
Ready for Adventure!!!
Early morning departure to Siwa Oasis, The largest (23,000 habitants) & most remote Egyptian Oasis lying some 17m below sea level. Crossing the Western Desert with a stop in AL alamin 2 world War museum then move to Marsa Matrouh on the Mediterranean Sea for lunch break in one from the local restaurants there after lunch move to Siwa oasis arrive afternoon and overnight inhotel
Day 02 : Siwa local attraction
After Breakfast start our tour with Shali Old Town. Some buildings here are still in use but due to their construction of salt, mud & plaster they fall into ruin year after year then Following visits to Cleopatra Spring, Amoun temple (Om Obayda) dates back to the 30th dynasty, and the Oracle Temple where Alexander the Great consulted the oracle to validate his status as the son of Zeus and thus legitimate ruler of the country lunch and rest then End your day with a relaxing sunset scene in Fitnas Island lies 4 km to the west of Siwa, which is covered completely by palm trees, except for the circular, tiled pool. Then back to the hotel and overnight
Day 03 : Siwa safari
After Breakfast visit siwa museum located in a traditional siwan hoaus the museum boasts traditional siwan objects such as silver jewellery ,music instrument wedding costumes , baskets and ceramic . then lunch then Spend today’s late afternoon at Bir Wahed set out 12 km southwest of Siwa. A hot spring and cold spring at the edge of Great Sand Sea with water right in the middle of the sand dunes and take a mazing sunset from a top of sand deunes, then move to the Bedouin camp for the attractive Bedouin dinner and back to the hotel
Day 04 : Siwa – Cairo
After Breakfast, Departure to Cairo, crossing the Western Desert & back to hotel in Cairo and end the program.
Bahariya oasis 01 Night Hotel on FB basis.
White Desert 01 Night Camping on FB basisThe hotel is Ahmed Safari cam 3***
– All transfers from Cairo to Bahariya,
– All tours in White desert during safari.
– All your tours and excursions are in Jeeps 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers .
– The service of meet and assist at all your destinations in desert
– one night accommodation in desert at hotel, Single or double dome-shaped tentsTents have mattresses, blankets and sleeping bags.
– During Safari 01bottles of mineral water a day + 01 soft drinks
– Three meals a day Special meals for vegetarians are served upon request (Should be requested prior to arrival)
– All food preparation and cooking is done by the camp staff.
– All camping fees and permits
– Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones…etc)
– Any meals not mentioned in the program
– Any Optional tours
– Medical first-aid kit in each car
– Recovery equipment and tools
– Maintenance for cars
– Staff is trained to help in any emergency Important note:
On occasions there may be a possibility of a slight alternation in the itinerary due to local conditions or any other circumstances beyond our control.
All included visits will be operated where possible