Day 01: Cairo – Bahariya – White Desert
Early morning with our van to Oasis Bahariya, about 04 hours drive, 340 kilometers from Cairo.
Bahariya is the nearest oasis to Cairo, surrounded by black hills made up of ferruginous quartzite and dolerite, and famous for its 398 mineral & sulfur springs, some of which have temperatures reaching up to 45 degrees and are famous for their healing effects, arrive in Bawiti the capital of the Oasis occupying a hillside. After lunch, you will start our tour to visit the Black Desert surrounding Bahariya Oasis, where the iron in the desert is one of the reasons for the black rocks.
You will walk to explore Gabal el Marsos (Divided Mountain), and then drive towards the small Bedouin village El Hez then Making your way to the White Desert 160-km on/off road, you will stop by the Crystal Mountain & Agabat el Sharkia by sun set enjoy the sunset time our stuff will prepare our camping area and enjoy the camp fire and BBQ dinner. And overnight camping
Day 02 : White desert
Wake up from very nice and quiet night have breakfast the this day we will discover our amazing adventures in the white desert area with our expert driver we will go off Road to visit the big and small valleys then enjoy the magic spring in the middle of no where then visit El Santa tree, go across the sands of the White Desert with its chalky, cream landscape, and the wind carved mushroom-shaped formations that resemble both human and animal faces. Tonight you will watch the sunset over the exquisite sands of the desert, diner under the stars and overnight in camping.
Day 03 : White desert – Bahariya Oasis
wake up from a peaceful night, breakfast and return all over the road across the White Desert.Return to Bahariya, check in in our hotel Ahmad Safari camp, then lunch and rest for 2 hours then will start an afternoon tour amongst top sights of Bahariya, including El Meftella Mountain, Salty Lake, Dest (Pyramid Mountain) & Maghrafa Mountain, stroll to Bir el Ghaba & el Matar warm springs with opportunity for bathing.Time permitting; a visit to the English Mountain will take place by sunset. Here, the old English outpost was used by British troops as it showed strategic views of the area and overnight in Safari camp Hotel.
Day 04: Bahariya – Luxor
After breakfast driveing for 6-7 hour to luxor directly to luxor arrive there afternoon and end the program.
01 Night or more it’s dependent upon the program
Camping on FB
– All transfers from Cairo to Bahariya,
– All tours in White desert during safari.
– All your tours and excursions are in Jeeps 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers .
– The service of meet and assist at all your destinations in desert
– one night accommodation in desert in , Single or double dome-shaped tentsTents have mattresses, blankets and sleeping bags.
– During Safari 01bottles of mineral water a day + 01 soft drinks
– Three meals a day Special meals for vegetarians are served upon request (Should be requested prior to arrival)
– All food preparation and cooking is done by the camp staff
– All camping fees and permits
– Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones…etc)
– Any meals not mentioned in the program
– Any Optional tours
– Medical first-aid kit in each car
– Recovery equipment and tools
– Maintenance for cars
– Staff is trained to help in any emergency Important note:
On occasions there may be a possibility of a slight alternation in the itinerary due to local conditions or any other circumstances beyond our control.
All included visits will be operated where possible