Day 01 : Cairo – Siwa.
Ready for Adventure!!!
Early morning departure to Siwa Oasis, The largest (23,000 habitants) & most remote Egyptian Oasis lying some 17m below sea level. Crossing the Western Desert with a stop in AL alamin 2 world War museum then move to Marsa Matrouh on the Mediterranean Sea for lunch break in one from the local restaurants there after lunch move to Siwa oasis arrive afternoon and overnight in hotel.
Day 02 : Siwa local attraction
After Breakfast start our tour with Shali Old Town. Some buildings here are still in use but due to their construction of salt, mud & plaster they fall into ruin year after year then Following visiting the siwa museum located in a traditional siwan hoaus, the museum boasts traditional siwan objects such as silver, jewellery ,music instrument, wedding costumes , baskets and ceramic, then move to Amoun temple (Om Obayda) dates back to the 30th dynasty, and the Oracle Temple where Alexander the Great consulted the oracle to validate his status as the son of Zeus and thus legitimate ruler of the country, then move to Cleopatra Spring, enjoy the lunch in local cafeteria beside the water spring then Spend today’s afternoon at Bir Wahed set out 12 km southwest of Siwa. A hot spring and cold spring at the edge of Great Sand Sea with water right in the middle of the sand dunes and take a mazing sunset from a top of sand deunes, then move to the Bedouin camp for the attractive Bedouin dinner and back to the hotel.
Day 03 : Siwa – Cairo
After Breakfast, Departure to Cairo, crossing the Western Desert & back to hotel in Cairo and end the program.
01 Night Hotel on FB basis.
01 Night Camping on FB basisThe hotel is Ahmed Safari cam 3***
– All transfers from Cairo to Bahariya,
– All tours in White desert during safari.
– All your tours and excursions are in Jeeps 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers.
– The service of meet and assist at all your destinations in desert
– one night accommodation in desert at hotel, Single or double dome-shaped tentsTents have mattresses, blankets and sleeping bags.
– During Safari 01bottles of mineral water a day + 01 soft drinks
– Three meals a day Special meals for vegetarians are served upon request (Should be requested prior to arrival)
– All food preparation and cooking is done by the camp staff.
– All camping fees and permits
– Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones…etc)
– Any meals not mentioned in the program
– Any Optional tours
– Medical first-aid kit in each car
– Recovery equipment and tools
– Maintenance for cars
– Staff is trained to help in any emergency Important note:
On occasions there may be a possibility of a slight alternation in the itinerary due to local conditions or any other circumstances beyond our control.
All included visits will be operated where possible