Planning a wildlife adventure in Siwa Oasis?
You may be excited about the trip, but before you go, let’s talk packing. Confused about what should you bring to make the most of this adventure?
But fear not, our blog will guide you on what exactly to pack. So, get ready for your wildlife tour in Egypt with everything you need.
List of 6 Essential Things You Need To Pack for Wildlife Tour in Egypt
- Comfortable Clothes and Shoes: You will need to do too much walking and hiking so keep comfortable clothes and shoes with yourself.
- Sun Protection: Siwa Oasis is a very sunny place, so it’s essential to pack sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat to protect yourself from desert sun.
- Water bottle: It’s essential to stay hydrated, especially in the hot desert climate. Therefore, be sure to pack a reusable water bottle and refill it throughout the day.
- Insect Repellent: Protect yourself from insect bites by packing a good insect repellent.
- Personal Hygiene Products: Pack travel-sized toiletries, including toothpaste, toothbrush, and biodegradable soap.
- Snacks: It’s good to pack some snacks while going on a long wildlife tour in Egypt.
In The End
In the heart of Siwa Oasis tourism, there are various wildlife adventures to enjoy. However, remember, that the things mentioned above are essential to make your journey memorable. Don’t forget to pack each of these items to witness the wonders of Siwa’s natural beauty.